Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
Please see the Events page and the Calendar for details.
- Evening of Learning- Monday, October 5 7pm – ‘Dating of Archaeological Artifacts’
- Advance Polls in Mlacak – October 9-12
- Annual Cook Off – Thursday, October 15 11am – come sample local residences with their creative turkey dishes – tickets to be bought in advance
- Connections to Healthy Lifestyles – Saturday, October 17 9am – Stroke Presentation from causes, signs, symptoms and treatments
- Mah Jong Tournament – Saturday, October 17 – please sign up at front desk
- Election Poll in Mlacak – October 19
- Saturday at the Movies – October 24 “Boychoir”
- Learning Series – Thursday, October 29 1pm – “The Medical and Legal Aspects of Marijuana”, please register at front desk