Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW THE KANATA SENIORS COUNCIL WORKS ?
The Directors and Associates have monthly meetings in the Owen Prince Room at the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
The next one is on Friday 16 December starting at 9:00 am. All are welcome to attend.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
KSC Fitness Participants in Action
Please Note: WE ARE CLOSED From Thursday, December 22nd to Monday, January 2nd and will reopen on Tuesday, January 3rd at 8:30 am.
2017 in Ottawa is going to be an exciting year with all the 150th birthday celebrations happening in the City.
We are kicking off the New Year here at the Kanata Seniors’ Centre with some fun things for January.
- January 5th - Book club this month is discussing “The High Mountains of Portugal”
- January 7th – Lunch and a Movie “ Florence Foster Jenkins”
- January 21st – Saturday afternoon movie “Bridget Jones Baby
- January 25th – the Advanced DVD Learning Series starts “Medical School for Everyone” an eight week series
- January 26th – Learning Series: Ottawa Heart Institute “Women’s Hearts are Different”
- January 26th and 27th – Blood Donor Clinic at Mlacak. Come out and give the Gift of Life
We still have room our fitness classes, so register now to get a head start on your healthy new year!!
Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year
Please see the Events page and the Calendar for details:
- Please note that the Kanata Seniors Centre has a new phone number effective immediately Our phone number is now 613-580-2980. As we transition, 613-599-4480, will still be supported and callers will be automatically connected to the new line. For those used to accessing city services, you can also call 613-580-2424 ext. 20651 for our front desk.