Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW THE KANATA SENIORS COUNCIL WORKS ?
The Directors and Associates have monthly meetings in the Owen Prince Room at the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
The next one is on Friday 16 December starting at 9:00 am. All are welcome to attend.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
KSC Fitness Participants in Action
- Thursday, December 1st : Book Club “Three Day Road”
- Monday, December 5th : Evening of Learning “Etymology of Names”
- Thursday, December 8th : Windows 10 Seminar
- Thursday, December 15th :Christmas Celebration
Please Note: WE WILL BE CLOSED From Thursday, December 22nd to Monday, January 2nd and will reopen on Tuesday, January 3rd at 8:30 am.
Enjoy your Holidays and remember “Gravy is NOT a beverage!”
Please see the Events page and the Calendar for details:
- Please note that the Kanata Seniors Centre has a new phone number effective immediately Our phone number is now 613-580-2980. As we transition, 613-599-4480, will still be supported and callers will be automatically connected to the new line. For those used to accessing city services, you can also call 613-580-2424 ext. 20651 for our front desk.