to explore our Centre
The Council Cafe is looking for volunteers to fill the following positions:
Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
Here are some highlights for March:
- Spring 2014 Program Registration – 9pm online Wednesday, March 5 at www.ottawa.ca/recreation, in person on Thursday, March 6 8:30am at our centre. Please note there are lots of programs for preschool, child and youth with the City of Ottawa.
- Daylight Savings – Saturday, March 8
- Pancake Breakfast – Saturday, March 15 8:30am to 10am - $3 per person, and $10 per family – great time to bring your grandchildren to the centre. Our Kanata Craft Group will be selling their beautiful products that morning as well.
- Saturday Afternoon at the Movies – Saturday, March 15 1pm Last Vegas
- Learning Series – Thursday, March 27 1pm – Dr and Mrs Roland Miller will present on their 23 years in India as missionaries to the Muslims of Malabar.
- When doing your spring cleaning, start putting items aside for our Annual Garage Sale on Saturday, May 10 – items can be brought to the Centre as of Monday, May 5.
Please see newsletter for more information