to explore our Centre
Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
Please see the Events page and the Calendar for details.
- Open House Pancake Breakfast will be on Friday, September 4 8:30-11am sponsored by Chartwell Retirement Residences and arranged by Kanata Seniors Council.
- Saturday, September 5 to Monday, September 7: Centre closed for Labour Day Weekend
- Saturday, September 12 – we are open again from 10am to 4pm. Duplicate Bridge returns at 12:30pm. Fun and Games at 10am
- Monday, September 14 - 11am: Kanata Seniors Council AGM, come and see the year in review and find out about upcoming projects.
- Friday, September 18 - 1-3:30pm: Councillor Wilkinson Expo 55, see the many services available for seniors in your community.
- Saturday, September 19 – 1pm: Saturday at the Movies “Hot Pursuit”, register at front desk
- Tuesday, September 22 - 1pm: Carpet Bowling starts
- Wednesday, September 23 - 2:30pm: Computer Seminar - Introducing Windows 10
- Thursday, September 24 - 1pm: Shuffleboard starts
- Thursday, September 24 - 1pm: Learning Series, we are pleased to have Sgt. Chris Hrnchiar from Ottawa Police Services present on crime scene investigations unit, register at front desk
- Wednesday, September 30 - 1pm: Advanced Learning Series “A Cultural Culinary History, Part 2”, please register at front desk.