Visit the Seniors' Help page for useful information regarding recommended services made by KSC members.
to explore our Centre
The ‘Kanata Seniors Council’ CAFÉ is looking for interested volunteers to cook a hot lunch one ‘half day’ per week. Hours are 8:30 am to 12:30 pm,
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.
Please contact Kay Dubie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-254-7164
Welcome to the Kanata Seniors Council website.
The Kanata Seniors Council is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting seniors
and older adults in Kanata and West Ottawa.
Explore our site and learn more about the Kanata Seniors Council programs as well as programs and activities delivered by the City of Ottawa and other senior friendly organizations,
many of which are made available through the Kanata Seniors' Centre.
Make sure you check our What's New page for recent additions/changes to our site.
KSC Fitness Participants in Action
Please see the Events page and the Calendar for details.
- Evening of Learning – Monday, February 1 at 7pm: We will have Prof Salmond present on How World Religions Respond to Climate Change and Environmental Threat
- Saturday Lunch and Movie – Saturday, February 6: Enjoy a hot meal followed by the movie “Mr Holmes”. Please register at front desk for this event.
- Pub Lunch – Thursday, February 18 at 11am: Enjoy lively entertainment by Dai Bassett, followed by a fish and chip dinner from Joey’s Urban. Please register at front desk for this event.
- Saturday at the Movies – Saturday, February 20: Enjoy the movie ‘The Walk’
- Learning Series - Thursday, February 25: We will have Lesley Anderson present Researching Your Family Tree using Ancestory.ca
- Connections to Healthy Lifestyles: has been cancelled for this month.
- Colour Pencil Workshop for Seniors – Monday, February 29 at 6pm – please register in advance.
Reminders to members:
- Winter Parking can be challenging, please ensure you park within spots, and if you are able to, park at Library end and walk through building to our end.
- We strive to be a ‘Scent-Free’ facility and ask that you support this need for so many of our members with allergy and breathing ailments.