Kanata Seniors Council Special Events:
- The 2018 version of the Kanata Seniors Council Retirement Living Fair for profit companies will take place on Sat Apr 28, 2018 at the Mlacak Halls, 2500 Campeau Dr., Kanata.
- The Kanata Seniors Council will be presenting the 2018 Volunteer Appreciation Awards. For details click here. For a Nomination Form for the Awards please click here. The awards will be presented at the Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event to be help early June.
Special Events - Kanata Seniors' Centre and Other Various Organizations.
Click on the item for more information including date, time, and how to register
- Thursday, April 5 10am-3pm- Champlain LHIN: Falls Prevention Screening Clinic-drop in for analysis.
- Thursday, April 5 9am-12pm – CPR Essentials for Seniors – advanced registration is required
- Thursday, April 4 1:30pm – Bigger Than Us: ‘How Civilizations Die’, please register in advance for this thought provoking talk.
- Thursday, April 12 1-3pm – Ottawa Public Health: ”Let’s Talk Alcohol”, please register in advance
- Tuesday, April 17 10am-3pm – Ottawa Paramedics: Wellness Clinic, drop in for blood sugar, blood pressure and other tests
- Thursday, April 19 1-3pm – Special Event: ”Dressed to the Tea”, advanced registration is required
- Saturday, April 21 1-3pm – Saturday Afternoon at the Movies: ”Mark Felt”, please register in advance
- Thursday, April 26 10:30-12pm - Learning Series: Fraud and Cybercrime, please register in advance
- Thursday, April 26 1-2:30pm – Learning Series: Passwords and Beyond, please register in advance
- Saturday, April 28 – Duplicate Bridge is cancelled
- Saturday, April 28 – 1-3pm – Retirement Living Fair: great opportunity to see the various services available in your community.
Kanata Seniors’ Centre will be CLOSED Friday, March 30th to Monday, April 2nd inclusive for the Easter Holiday. We will reopen Tuesday, April 3rd at 8:30am.
Please see the monthly calendar for details!
Click here to visit the new City of Ottawa Activities website.
KSC Fitness Participants in Action